2MP OV2640 ESP32 Camera Module WiFi + Bluetooth FOV100~200°
1. The ESP32CAM is a tiny module based on ESP32 chip and OV2640. You can even program the ESP32CAM through the ESP-IDF by installing the ESP32 Core.
2.The ESP32CAM equips the ESP32 with everything necessary to program, run and develop on the wonder chip. Additionally, the board reserved the MPU6050, BME280 and an analog MIC.
3.ESP integrates WiFi, traditional Bluetooth and BLE Beacon, with 2 high-performance 32-bit LX6 CPUs, a 7-stage pipeline architecture, a main frequency adjustment range 80MHz to 240MHz, an on-chip sensor, a Hall sensor, temperature sensor, etc.
4.Fully compliant with WiFi 802.11b/g/n/e/i and Bluetooth 4.2 standards, it can be used as a master mode to build an independent network controller, or as a slave to other host MCUs to add networking capabilities to existing devices.
5.The ESP32-CAM has a very competitive small-size camera module that can operate independently as a minimum system. ESP32-CAM can be widely used in various IoT applications. It is suitable for home smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless monitoring, QR wireless identification, wireless positioning system signals and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
OV2640 Camera Module Specification
- Ultra-small 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi + BT/BLE SoC module
- Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processors
- Up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4M PSRAM
- Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras with built-in flash
- Support for images WiFI upload
- Support TF card
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss One-click distribution network
- Support for serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
The ESP32-CAM suit for IOT applications such as:
- Smart home devices’ image upload
- Wireless monitoring
- Intelligent agriculture
- QR wireless identification
- Facial recognition
- 1 x ESP32-CAM Module
- 1 x Camera Module OV2640 2MP
Check more about ESP32 Camera Module