5MP OV5640 ESP32 Camera Module WiFi + Bluetooth FOV 72~220°
- The OV5640 ESP32 CAM is an upgraded version of the ESP32-CAM module.
- The module uses ESP32 low power consumption solution to integrate Wifi and Bluetooth functions.
- The module can be operated independently as a minimum system, and the module is equipped with an OV5640 camera by default with the powerful performance of the ESP32, the photo head can reach up to 30 FPS in VGA format.
- The most significant feature of the upgraded module is adding 8M(bytes) of external RAM and a TF card reader that can support the biggest 32G memory card to shoot higher pixels and store more pictures, meeting a variety of secondary development needs of users.
- PSRAM can also support the Face Recognition framework ESP-WHO, suitable for internet and Intelligent Devices, Such as the Face Recognition project development of supermarket lockers, Etc.
Camera Module Specification
ESP32 CAM Overview
Module Function Overview